Why Everyone Wants a Hot Spring Spa
Across the globe, people are looking for a new way to have fun, de-stress, and stay active at home. As a result, demand for backyard items like pools, hot tubs, and trampolines is headed for the stratosphere. Manufacturers have quickly run out of these items and are struggling to fill new orders because of reduced factory capacity and supply chain issues. Bottom line – wait time for popular outdoor items is now being measured in months – rather than weeks.
Over the last few months, Hot Spring® Spa dealers have also been faced with unprecedented demand for new spas. We get it! We can’t think of a better way to adapt to the “new normal” than by making an invigorating dip part of your daily routine. Now, more than ever, shoppers are craving the one-of-a-kind massage, sparkling clean water, and energy saving features Hot Spring spas are known for.
Right now, production teams at our factories are working hard to make up for the period of time when our factories were closed to comply with government mandates. While our factories must continue to operate at reduced capacity to keep employees safe and comply with government regulations, we’re thankful that production has resumed, and we’re sending out multiple shipments each day.
How long is the wait?
Your local dealer is the best person to ask. The time span between placing your order and receiving your spa depends on when you purchased your spa, which spa you purchased and where it is being built. Our production teams are in regular contact with our independent network of Hot Spring Spa dealers, so dealers are equipped to answer shoppers’ questions and keep customers who are waiting for their spas informed.
5 Reasons you’ll be glad you waited:
- Just about everyone in the spa industry is experiencing similar challenges due to the current situation, so if you’re going to wait for a new spa, why not make it a Hot Spring? When you take that first soak, you’ll be glad you didn’t compromise.
- Hot Spring spas are built to provide years of enjoyment. Some owners have reported that their Hot Spring spas are still going strong after 20 years or more. When you take that into account, a few months doesn’t seem like a long time to wait.
- You’ll have extra time to prepare. Take advantage of the longer wait to explore our handy pre-delivery guide. It includes everything you need to pick the perfect site for your spa, make sure it meets electrical requirements, prepare for delivery, and more.
- Plan your new routine. Will you greet the day with a cup of coffee and a soak, take an afternoon hot-tub break with the kids, or gaze up at the stars as powerful jets wash away the stress of the day? How about all three! However you fit it into your day, a Hot Spring spa will provide a much needed get-away, right in your own backyard.
- A Hot Spring spa is an investment in wellness. It doesn’t matter if your exercise routine takes place at home, in the gym, or outdoors – your hot tub will be there to help warm and loosen your muscles before exercise, and help them relax and stimulate healing post-workout. Hydrotherapy is also helpful in relieving aches and pains, and may even provide relief for arthritis symptoms.
Around the world, people are reprioritizing what’s important. In this short video, our team member and avid hot-tubber Scott Iverson talks about some of the very special benefits that make a Hot Spring spa worth waiting for.
If you’re waiting for your new Hot Spring spa to arrive, we appreciate your patience. If you have questions about your specific spa order, remember that your dealer is the best point of contact to assist you. We look forward to the day your spa is completed, and we’ll do our best to get it to you as soon as we can!
If you’re shopping for a hot tub, remember that the sooner you order, the sooner you can look forward to soaking in your new spa.
Originally posted on September 29th, 2020 on the Hot Spring Spas Blog by the Hot Spring Spas Brand team.